Once your application has been submitted and we have received your nonrefundable $45 application fee, you will be placed on the Homewood ELC waiting list. We will contact you about an opening that matches your child’s age and your preferred days of attendance and start date.
Here’s What to Expect from the Process
- We will notify you as soon as a space is available.
- You will have two weeks to respond to the offer.
- If you decline one offer, you may choose to retain your position on the waiting list for a future spot. If you decline a second offer, your name will be removed from the waiting list. If you are removed from the waiting list, you will need to reapply in the future if you want a space.
- When you accept the offer of enrollment, you must submit a deposit of one-month's tuition within one week.
- You must sign your tuition agreement at the time you accept the offered space. A new tuition agreement must be signed each academic year.